The server has been designed on the basis of the microservices architecture and it includes such components as:
- Rest API Service The DVS API is organized around REST. Our API has predictable resource-oriented URLs, accepts form-encoded or JSON-encoded request bodies, returns JSON-encoded responses, and uses standard HTTP response codes, authentication, and verbs.
- Scheduled Jobs Worker processes the scheduled tasks such as closing the abandoned requests for validation, deleting the document images from the database and making the reports.
- Barcode Parser Worker which accepts the tasks for analyzing the images with barcodes (PDF417).
- OCR MRZ Parser Worker which accepts the tasks for analyzing the images with MRZ.
- OCR Worker which accepts the tasks for analyzing the visual part of documents.
- Face Detection and Comparer Worker which finds the face on the document and compares the photo with the face on the document. (Anti-spoofing check is coming soon…)
- RabbitMQ broker of messages from API-service to workers for processing the images.
- Database SQL database for storing the requests for document validation and their responds. PostgreSQL or MS SQL databases are supported.