Document Verification Service
The Document Verification Service (DVS) recognizes, parses a 2D barcode and uses computer vision to recognize document fields from the front side as well as compares the face from the front of the document with a given face. The service compares barcode fields with recognized fields from the front side and calculates the general level of trust.
See the diagram below to understand how the API works
Optionally, you can utilize our web library to capture ID images right from the mobile browser. Our library auto guides users to capture the best possible image without glare, tilt, etc.
See details here
The supplied solution consists of the following components:
- DVS server, which is responsible for storing and recognizing the images. It is supplied in the form of docker-images.
- Web library, which is responsible for the process of capturing the images from the mobile browser using the device camera. It is supplied in the form of JS library.
- Sample of a client app which is integrated with the DVS-server.
Supported Type of Documents:
- ID (1) – USA driver license and USA ID (non-driver license), Canadian driver licenses,
- Passport (2) – with 2 lines MRZ
- PassportCard (3) – with 3 lines MRZ (most European IDs, USA passports/cards)
- GreenCard (6) – USA Permanent Resident Cards (only MRZ),
- InternationalId (7) – Internationally approved U.S. IDs with 3 lines MRZ
Requirements for image
- no more than 1500px on the larger side
- resolution no less than 96dpi (150 dpi recommended)
- JPEG compression is no more than 15%