- Detect, identify and verify visitors with facial recognition.
- How it works:
- Find faces: identify, recognize or verify people
- Analyze faces: identify people’s features & demographic
- Understand faces: identify how people feel & behave
- Single licenses available for desktop solutions with VeriScan Plus
- Face Detection
- Face Identification
- Face Verification
- Emotion Detection (joy, surprise, sadness, fear, anger & disgust)
- Demographic & Feature Detection (age, gender, attention, dwell, glances, blinks, feature points, glasses & ethnicity)
- Multi-face tracking
- Face Grouping
Facial Recognition Integrated SDK Options:
- Facial Recognition SDK Licensing Options:
Software allows for template creation & stores within the database for future matching.
- SDK with Matching License/Enrollment License. Captures photo, data & sending metadata.
- Verification License, which includes a & b, Enrollment license & Verification
- Search License includes all 3: Enrollment, Verification & Search
- Facial Recognition Web Service API cloud based solution
Trial software is issued at no cost & is issued on a 30 day basis.
Anti-Spoofing engine in the IDScan.net's Facial Recognition.
IDScan.net's Anti-Spoofing engine prevents a single photograph from being used in facial recognition. It is available as part of IDScan.net’s facial recognition solution or via IDScan.net's anti-spoofing SDK.
How it Works
The Anti-Spoofing technology uses modern convolutional neuron web for the detection of fake photos, Which performs a 3-dimensional scan of the individual’s face. This fast mechanism of fake photo detection eliminates the need for 3d cameras or detectors.
What it Prevents
- Print Attack. The attacker uses a photo of another person. The photo is printed or displayed on a digital device.
- Replay/Video Attack. This is a more sophisticated spoofing technique that requires a looped video of another person's face. This approach ensures behavior and facial movements look ‘natural’ compared to a print photo.
- 3D Mask Attack. The most sophisticated and most common type of attack, a 3D mask it enables ways to deceive some extra layers of protection such as depth sensors, as well as natural facial movements.
Try IDScan.net’s Anti-Spoofing technology using our Demo page.
- Proprietary face analysis & machine learning algorithms (under constant improvement)
- Multiple delivery options (Cloud APIs & offline SDKs)
- Long form video analysis
- Large size image processing
- Incredibly small facial templates
- Unlimited face galleries
- Lightning fast results
- Facial feature tracking (this outperforms traditional face detection tracking)
- Deeply focused on face analysis
- Privacy & security assured
- Designed to simplify & streamline face recognition for developers
- Innovative business model; free to test & tiered to scale with customer growth