ID Parsing SDK
IDScan.net’s ID Parsing Software Development Kit allows you to incorporate ID reading capabilities into your own application. Our state of the art component can parse the data from the magnetic stripe and the 2D barcode from driver’s licenses, state-issued ID cards, military ID cards, common access cards (CAC) and Canadian health cards.
Benefits of ID Parsing SDK:
- Does not require Internet connectivity to parse the data on an ID.
- Parses ID data locally on each device, which results in faster processing speed.
- Master license files are available and can be used for an unlimited number of deployments.
- 2D barcode (PDF417), magnetic stripe and MRZ(Passports)
- Complete data parsing
- Works with several popular languages (e.g. C++, .NET, VBScript, Java)
- Compatible with Windows OS, iOS, Android, Linux, SPARC, etc
- Available for 32-bit or 64-bit OS
Available Versions of IDScan.net SDK Parser:
- MS Windows OS – Unlimited number of Devices and Programs
- Windows OS- Full Power at lower cost – per device licensing,starts from $175. Economical solution for small businesses and independent software developers.
- Apple iOS
- Linux and Solaris
- Web Service/Web API ID Parser. Add Our Web Service to your application and never worry about updates. Volume based monthly fee.
Component Flow Chart:
Partial list of DL fields:
IDScan.net’s ID Parsing SDK is hardware agnostic and works with any scanning devices of your choice. Our highly skilled team of professionals can suggest scanners that we have tested and integrated into large scale projects since 2001, but we offer the option for you to choose your own hardware.
We offer FREE trial for everyone. There are no obligations, no credit cards required. If at any time you find yourself in need of further assistance than the documentation provides please email email@example.com.