- The Authentication SDK is able to detect suspicious government issued IDs in a matter of seconds.
How this SDK works:
What images need to be collected by the scanner and used as input to the Authentication SDK?
- front white light image
- back white light image
- front infrared image
- back infrared image
- front ultra violet images
- back ultra violet images
What authentication tests are performed?
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) read of the data on the front image is compared to the data read from the barcode on the back image
- Security features specific to each type of ID document are checked
- Barcode data is read and then compared to the RFID data
- Ultraviolet and Infrared image security features are detected and then verified to match the expectation for a given jurisdiction's IDs
What results are provided?
- The SDK will indicate whether or not the ID is suspicious and why that determination was made
- Results include the data read from the ID and the source of that data (i.e. OCR, Barcode, etc)