- The Authentication SDK is able to scan government issued ID's in a matter of seconds and then perform tests that can detect suspicious documents
How this SDK works:
What images are collected?
- front white light image
- back white light image
- front infrared image
- back infrared image
- front ultra violet images
- back ultra violet images
What authentication tests are performed?
- perform optical character recognition (OCR) to confirm that the barcode data matches the printed information
- find security features specific to each type of ID document
- can match barcode and RFID data
What results are provided?
- The SDK will indicate whether or not the ID is suspicious and why that determination was made